Nosey people are terrible. they like to get all up in your business and then twist it to make it sound worse or completely wrong. I especially hate it when they keep asking you what's wrong, and you either don't want to tell them, or there is NOTHING WRONG. I mean c'mon people! it's none of your bees wax, so stay out of it.
Rumors are another terrible thing. They are usually exaggeration of the truth but some is just complete crap. In year 7, there was a rumor going around that I had an STI (completely absurd). I was in yr 7 for crying out loud! Some people are crazy.
I also hate people who you think are your friends and then stab you in the back. Well, this has happened to me on various occasions. In fact, they turned the knife too. Rachel, I girl from my old school was the worst. I was best friends with two guys: Ollie and Jack. One day i was walking with her and a whole lot of other people when she called out to Ollie "Ollie, want to go out with Lyndall?" he replied "Only if SHE asks me". I wanted to stab her back. I never asked, and we never spoke again. About a week later we were all sitting in the library, Jack as well. I went to get a book and Rachel said to him, "Lyndall wants to know if you'll go out with her." he said, "Finally, sure." Rachel ran over to me and said "Umm, I might have done something very wrong." i said "What did you do this time?" she said, "I asked Jack out for you and he said yes." I was so angry. Later on I had to go tell him the whole thing was a joke, and not surprisingly, he never spoke to again either. Turns out, she also started the rumor.
So, you see, people like Rachel are cruel. They want to destroy someone's reputation, for their own evil pleasure. There might be reasons behind the random acts of not-so-kindness. I guess I'll never know.
Over and Out, Lyndall
No comments:
Post a Comment