I was in Anglesea, a small town on the Great Ocean Road and i went to the local IGA (supermarket) and i bought a small packet of lollies (yum!). i went over to the counter and the guy said i had won something. i asked him what he said, "OMG you won a horse!". I was pretty happy. Dad told me it was time to go back to Melbourne, but he said i couldn't bring the horse but he could come back and get it later. I went and found a bare block of land and tied the horse to a tree. The horse would need water and food until my dad got back so i went to the people living next to where i left the horse. i rang the doorbell and out popped an old lady can i help you? she asked, yes- but i was cut off because a fat ferrule fat man stomped down the hall and pushed her of the porch and surprisingly enough i didn't take any notice. i asked him if he could look after my horse he said "sure..." and then a huge evil grin appeared on his face, "i'll take care of that silly horse, but i cant promise it wont get bitten, that field is full of snakes." i ran down and untied the horse and ran, every second step i saw another snake and screamed"SNAKE!" over and over. then of corse, how every dreams ends, i woke up.
Funnily enough, i don't mind snakes, they're actually not that scary and i love looking at horses but i don't love them. i don't want one. Today's question is, What do our dreams mean? A friend told me that dreams are either what you want or what has happened to you already. well i've never won a horse, and i don't want one, and i'm not afraid of snakes and i've never screamed at one. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? am i crazy?
This isn't my craziest dream though. once when i was about 6 i had a strange dream that i was in a huge meadow with dinosaurs. i wasn't scared, i just stood there. then the count from sesame street was running after me counting my steps in that stupid accent of his, then i was scared.
See what I mean? Dreams are weird. And for the record, i have never been nor wanted to be in a field of dinosaurs. and i DEFIANTLY have never been or wanted to be chased by the count.
Well, I'm off now. I found a great song that ALL of you should DEFIANTLY take a look at. Todays was your last dayby Nickelback. I love it.
Over and Out, Lyndall
No comments:
Post a Comment