Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Your Average Rant...

Well, I officially sat down at the computer and I couldn't think of anything to write about.

I can't believe that tomorrow is my last day of being a Year Nine student. A Middle School student. Life is just going past so fast that I can't keep up! Soon, it will be Christmas, and then my birthday and then Year Ten! I'm not ready to be in Year Ten!

Letters. Everyone loves getting letters, it's just no one can be bothered to write one. It's actually kind of sad how technology is taking over social conversations. I know I can't talk, because I don't write letters, and I spend 90% of my time on MSN, but I write to my friends every now and again!

Confidence is a very big issue with a few of my friends. If you were as bad as you say, do you really think I'd go near you? Or talk to you? Or be friends with you? You're not as ugly as a retarded bull, your hair is not as disgusting as my grandma's pubs, your body is not a lump of fat and you are not boring! You're only boring when you say lies about yourself, because every single person I know is special, to me, in one way or another, and if I never talk to you, then you have something that I don't like. Laura and Rob, you are both phenomenal people, and if i hear one more word about you being ugly or boring or anything negative, I'm just going to have to slap you.

Honesty is a massive part of what I want in a friend. You have to be totally honest to me, and i will be with you. I trust really easily, but if you lie, it takes me a while to get back on track, if i ever get back. But seriously, don't lie. It only ends in tears. Both yours and the person you lied to.

Never give up, guys. If you have a mission, finish it, 007! That was so lame. But if you are, just make sure you are the one who ends up happy.

Laura is pestering me to finish this blog, so I better post it!

Song Of The Blog -
Same Mistake - James Blunt

It made me cry. :'(

Over and Out, Lyndall

I have been stuck for inspiration lately for songs, so I don't think I'll be posting any anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment