Friday, December 18, 2009

Grapes.

Today, I had this really weird craving for grapes. My nan had just recently bought some, so I grabbed them and started eating.

Yes, I am healthy.

Not...

Moving on! So, I ate one grape, and it was rather sour, and then the next one was really sweet, but kind of funny looking. And then I started thinking about guys, and grapes. Then, I started thinking about how guys related to grapes, and after many sick things popped into my mind... I thought, "Gee Wiz! Guys are like grapes!"

You're probably thinking "She's a LOON!" which I am, but anyway. Guys are like grapes because:
1) Some are perfect looking, but sour.
2) Some are ugly, and sweet.
3) Some are ugly and disgusting all together.
4) When you finally find a good grape, you take ages to eat it because you want all the beautiful juicyness out of it, before you swallow.

There are a million gazillion different combinations of grapes! Everyone likes a different one too. So, for me I like mildly good looking, sour grapes. Someone else on the other hand, might like sweet. Some are even allergic to grapes! (You know what I mean ;) And every now and again, you find a grape that's just right. Today, I found one... It was awesome. It's a sign! *wink wink*

I'm kidding. I do not base my future predictions on grapes.

I base them on an eight ball. :D

You know what else I've discovered? That being single, is fun! You can tease and flirt with any boy you want, and no one can tell you off for it! And personally, I like not keeping secrets from people.. Everyone's always wanting to know who you like, or who you're going out with. Well, I honestly don't like anyone, and I'm not going out with anyone either.

And do you know what else? We have our WHOLE LIVES to do all the serious relationship stuff. Why not get out there and play the field a bit? All the relationships I have been in, have ended in someone getting hurt, and that's usually the case with anyone's relationship. I am fourteen! Free! And right now, I just want to have fun. We shouldn't have to rush ourselves. We already have enough pressure from school, family and friends that we don't need ANOTHER thing to worry about. I mean these days, we're expected to pick a career by the age of 15! We're kids! I mean, c'mon... we're not mature enough. Well, at least I'm not.

We have to make everyone proud, or happy. My parents want me to be a pharmacist. I DON'T THINK SO. I've had to deal with enough medicine to last me a lifetime, and I still have one to go. I have no interest in medicine. I like music, and writing, and maths. NOT MEDICINE. They don't care. They just want me to buy them a beach front apartment in Maloolaba, but by the time I save enough money, they'll be too fat to get off their cheapo arses and do anything anyway! Why can't I buy myself a beach front apartment in Maloolaba? Oh, I know, because I don't want to live in Maloolaba. I want to live at home, in Melbourne. With my friends and family, but who cares what makes me happy!? Not my parents, obviously.

Woah, I got a bit off topic there. I guess that's why they call it a rant.

Song of the blog time!
Your Biggest Fan - Never Shout Never!
Honestly, I love it. It's... relatable.

Shout outs to: Flapalopagus, and Rob-Rob. Love you both :) (A LOT!)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday!

Girls, time to go find some grapes!

Over and Out, Lyndall.

P.S. Today I also discovered that puzzles are like sex.
You have to fit the sticky-outy bit, in the hole.
It's hard and fun, AT THE SAME TIME.

He he he.

1 comment:

  1. have sex when you're 50, please !
    we have our whole lives to do it right?
    BAHAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete