Monday, November 23, 2009

Idiot.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does anyone else think my blog about Alex is hilarious!?
No? Oh. Ok then.

Well i can't believe how stupid I was! It actually didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. There are plenty of other people out there, who are going to make me so much happier than he ever did. For example: My friends. As I have said in MANY previous blogs, my friends are amazing. I've also met the best friend I will ever have. Her names Sophie.

She introduced me to Alex, and he had hurt her so much. He's been completely ignoring her too, but I've decided, I don't want anything to do with him anymore. He has hurt me, and more importantly, my BEST friend, and I can't take it anymore. They were best friends though, but he just started ignoring her all of a sudden. That guy seriously needs to find a heart, because all he ever does is push everyone away. I hope he realizes what a complete douche he's been.

There are plenty of other guys out there! Did I seriously think I'd never find a guy as good as Alex? He's one of the worst! Gosh I feel like slapping myself! (Don't worry, I wont do it too hard.)

But you know, there's always the NEW Alex... Ok. Here's the story:
Shaz had to stay after school two weeks ago, so she got me to stay too. We saw this Wesley guy (Wesley is Penrhos (my school's) brother school) who looked pretty cute. He sat down and everyone told me to go up to him and talk, I was about to, but then he laid down in a really awkward position. Lauren did it instead. Then the rest of us went over. He was cute, sporty and had the most amazing smile. We talked for a while, and then he gave me his phone, to put my number in. I did ;). Next week, I saw him on my bus! HA! He said "Oh! Hey!" and his heart melting smile came up again, but I was talking to my friends, so I didn't talk to him, then he said "See you later!" as I got off. AAAaaawwwwwwWwww.
Then he was on the bus again TODAY! :D and I talked to him then. He said he catches the bus a lot, depending on whether he had training or something. Then we talked about the weather and how hot is was. But... anyway!

Yeah, hehehe. I have this french quiz night thing coming up tomorrow, with some Wesley boys, he's in year ten though so he wont be there. I hope it's fun!

Well today I learned:
1) You don't need to put up with idiots.
2) Just because you think someone broke your heart, doesn't mean they actually did.
3) Love can be infatuation.
4) Alex is a very common name.
5) If you get dumped, don't waste your time with them, if it's love, they'll have to come back to you.
6) You have to let life take its coarse, you cant stop the Earth from going around.
7) Don't be desperate, it wont help.
8) Everything happens for a reason, and it's always for the best.

Anyway! Enough of my ranting about relationships, SONG OF THE BLOG TIME!

This blog's song is:
I'm Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer
Hahahaha I actually love it.

Over and Out, Lyndall.

No comments:

Post a Comment