Okay, so I've decided that I get extremely bored, so as of today I will be blogging very often.
Whether I post a story, a life lesson, a rant, jokes, or even a song will be whatever I feel like on the day. Today I feel like just ranting, and I'll post one of my songs, and you guys can tell me what you think!
Well, the song I've recently written is called flying without wings. It's not quite perfected yet, but this is basically it:
My heart's broken, you wont mend it,
How could I be so blind? Why didn't I end it?
How could I not see the clouds you cast upon me,
With your lies, and you games and my pain?
Sitting in my room, looking at at our pictures,
I tear in half a photo of our love struck figures.
There's no light at the end of this long, cold tunnel,
It's a damp, dark, dead end.
Don't leave me in the dark,
Tell me who you really are.
How could you treat me that way?
How could you lie to my face?
All the secrets we could have shared,
You didn't even care!
I believed every word you said.
Had some idea in my head,
Of how I wanted you to be,
And you never made me happy.
How could I be so naive?
Flying without wings.
I've tried so hard to be there, to help,
Give me a reason to stay in hell,
When I have to walk this path alone, forever,
With the flames, and the ash, and the ruins.
I was trying to follow your lead,
But the path became so misty,
With our love and faith wearing thin.
You took things too far,
And now you've torn out my heart.
Trusted with my heart and soul too,
None of it was ever really true.
Tried to see past the lies to the best,
You couldn't even be honest.
How can you look me in the eye?
When all you ever do is lie?
How could I be so naive?
Flying without wings.
Do you just push away, everyone that ever cared?
Because I don't see anyone waiting there,
By your side, to help you out,
Or have they all just ran out?
Of patience and love and motivation?
Or did they leave out of frustration?
Well, unless you start to care again,
I have to say this is the end.
And hopefully you'll find someone,
Who'll put up with all the sh*t you've done.
Don't leave me in the dark,
Tell me who you really are.
How could you treat me that way?
How could you lie to my face?
How can you look me in the eye?
When all you ever do is lie?
How could you be so naive?
Of coarse love stings.
Thats it. Yeah. Pretty bad. I don't know.
Song of the blog is:
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
It's a really good song. I love it.
Over and Out, Lyndall.
P.s. Yeah, I did change it to song of the blog, from song of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment