Now, I am seriously sick of everyone telling me who and what to believe.
I have the most amazing friend.
Everyone keeps telling to "Be careful!" or "He's a bad person!".
Shut up.
He is one of my best friends. I have to say, how dare you! Sure, he's stuffed up a few times, and he might not run with the right crowd, but just because someone said that someone said that someone was hurt by him, doesn't mean he's a bad person. Don't judge him.
He might see you or treat you differently to me, but that doesn't give you the right to tell me who to be friends with, who to trust and who to believe. I have morals, and frankly, I find it very disappointing that you think that I can't do anything right.
I am flattered that you care enough to be worried about the decisions I make, but BACK OFF. You've told me once "He is no good!". Yeah, I heard you. And honestly, I don't care if he called you an annoying b*tch, because it is most likely that you are.
He's nice to me, and if I don't care about you, then that's all that matters.
Just, uhh, if things don't work out the way I know they will... please don't come to me saying "I told you so!" because I actually will have to punch you in the face.
You're allowed to have opinions, and I completely respect that, but I don't think it's a very smart idea saying "I hate him!" around me. No, not smart at all.
Anyway, it's one thirty in the morning, and I need to get up to go to Laura's house tomorrow :)
Song Of the Blog:
Cousins - Vampire Weekend
(I LOVE this song! And the video clip is hilarious!)
Over an Out, Lyndall
this is just a guess but is this blog about me?
ReplyDeletexxx