Monday, January 11, 2010

"Liking" People.

This is the funniest concept i have ever come across in my life. "Liking" people is strange. Basically, the rules are, every mid-teenager has to "like" someone.

Now, I know everyone reading already knows this, but I'd just like to share my view on things. :)

Firstly, I think it's wrong to assume that everyone HAS to like someone. I don't, well most of the time. I mean, you could be a totally emo person, who hates the world, and people constantly bugging you, asking who you like... MAN. I sometimes feel like people asking me that same stupid question "Who do you like" over and over again, would kill me. Far out people. Leave the emos ALONE. They hate the world, and obviously there are no exceptions if they want to kill themselves. Woa, I got a bit off topic there.

I AM NOT EMO.

I am merely a mid-teenager who doesn't like anyone.

I SWEAR.

And why do they call it "like" anyway? I mean, of course you like them! You want to go out with them! Hah, I find it funny how everyone's always saying... "What, like like? or just like?". It's actually kinda funny! I think we should make a word up for it. Like the British have "rate" but then again that can have other meanings. But at least it's similar! You know, "I rate you."/"I rank you excellent." It's also weird, because you don't quite love them, or you're too embarrassed to say so. Could we use fancy maybe? Just. Not. "Like."

This whole "liking" business really annoys me, because, you see, nearly everyone (even non-teenagers) think that all teenagers do this, so therefore my parents think this. I hate it, because it means that whenever I have a guy friend, they always expect the worst, when I am so cool by not liking anyone. They don't trust me. How. Saddening. But yes, I wish people would just understand, but I guess that's just the nature of this world.

There's a lot of things people don't understand about me, like the fact that I want to break a bone (don't ask). And why I am so strong moralled, but some secrets are meant to be kept. If I don't want to tell you something, it isn't that I don't trust you, it's that I want to keep some things to myself. No one knows everything about me, so why should you?

All I'm saying, is "liking" people is stupid, and you should respect people's privacy too. If they don't want to tell you who they like, then stop asking. If they want you to know, and just feel like making a big drama about it, then they'll give you hints. (I think it's hilarious when they try and hint to you that they want you to ask who they like, and you just blab on about something else. Really pisses people off).

Well anyway, currently, I don't like anyone. And I assume no one likes me, and sometimes, that's just the way I like it.

Song Of The Blog:
Sk8r Boi - Avril Lavigne
Golden Oldie. :D

Over and Out, Lyndall.

No comments:

Post a Comment