Anyway, so first night I stayed at my beloved Sophie's house. It was pretty good. Although, she kept me up till 4 in the morning, just chatting away. A couple of times she asked why I wasn't saying anything. Truth was, I fell asleep quite a few times, and woke up ten minutes later, and she's still babbling on to herself. Hah, good times.
I didn't get to see my friends until Geena's birthday party, and they were all there! It was funny, mum dropped me off at Heidi's and Heidi's mum dropped us off at the party. I practically got tackled as soon as I got out of the car at Heidi's. I was actually winded for a bit there...
PARTY TIME!
The crazy frog song just came into my head. Ugggghhh...
Moving on... GEENA'S PARTY. We drove down Geena's street and because Shaz lives across the road, she was just coming out of her house, saw me in the car and screamed. It was hilarious! Once again, tackled as soon as I got out of the car.
Finally we get to the door, and everyone runs to the door, and as soon as they open the door, my ears like... died. TOO MUCH NOISE. Hugs all 'round! Then we all went in the pool, when Heidi told me she met up with James, and she was grounded for it. I had a massive spaz at her. I mean, I finally get to come back to Melbourne, and she goes and gets grounded. Smart one, dumb one.
But yeah, great party! We watched this "horror" movie, called Dead Calm, which turned out to be more of a comedy. Then, I stayed at Geena's house that night. She decided to write a list of all the guys I talk about, because she couldn't keep up with my "extremely dramatic" life. She is still extremely confused about half of them.
Hum di di, hum di di, hum.
Next night I stayed at Heidi's. Which was fun. I guess... Hah. Kidding. We saw Paranormal Activity, and Heidi would not SHUT UP about it. I laughed at how scared she was. He he he. And we also saw Jon, her cousin, which was funny, and awkward, but more funny than awkward, but still really awkward. (I just made the worst typo. I typed fanny instead of funny. HAH!) He was with his friend Joel, who was really quiet... At first I thought he was a mute.
He wasn't a mute.
MUTE!
"My penis is like a universal remote, you are like a tv, I can always turn you on."
Then I spent 9847397452652975249 years with my family. Which was ok, I guess.
I DIDN'T GET TO SEE KEERTHANA. Gay. To. The. Max.
Sophie came up to Anglesea for a few days too, which was awesome! We went surfing, and swimming, and played UNO! Uno, is a legend. I love Uno. Uno is God. I'm kidding.
Yeah, but after all the family stuff, I stayed at Sophie's again. We jammed in her billiard room, Her on drums, and me on guitar/singing. It was heaps of fun. Haha, then we skyped Oli. Good times. We stayed up till 2 talking that night. Oli came over the next day, which was hilarious, because we were quoting The Hangover. When father queerest came to pick me up, Oli hid down the hall. I was like "Why are you hiding?" and then later in the car dad asked what we did, and I told him Oli came over, he asked if he was Sophie's boyfriend (which he's not), and then he said "Oh, he was the one who was hiding!" Hahahahahahahahaha. I love you, dad.
But yes. That was the friend part of my Melbourne holiday. I saw my family too much to write it all in one blog.
Song Of The Blog:
For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
Haha, thanks for this, Oli.
Over and Out, Lyndall.
No comments:
Post a Comment